- Price: $16577.00 (CASH SPECIAL ON THIS UNIT 💰)
- Payment options: CASH, CHECK, FINANCING AVAILABLE OAC... CALL NOW SOME FEE'S MAY APPLY
- MSRP: $21395.00
- Discount: $4818
- Exterior color: BLUE
- Year of Manufacture: 2021
- Condition: NEW
- Availability: AVAILABLE IN REDLANDS CA (CALL NOW)
- Stock Number:
- Exterior Length:
- Exterior Width:
- Exterior Height:
- Interior Length:
- Interior Width:
- Interior Height:
- Width Between Fender Walls:
- Rear Door Opening:
- Rear Door Width Opening:
- Curb Weight:
- Engine HP-24.4
- PTO HP-18.5
- Transmission- HST
- Hitch Lift capacity, lbs(Hitch end)-1,433 lbs.
- Lift Capacity(@ Pivot pin), lbs.—1,276 lbs.
- Type: 3 – Cylinder, Indirect – injection, Water – cooled
- Model (Tier 4 ): Mitsubishi S3L2
- Engine HP (Gross): 24.7
- PTO HP: 18.5
- Rated Speed (RPM): 2,500
- Displacement (cu in.): 80.4
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 6.6
- Alternator (V-A) : 12 – 50
- Transmission: Hydrostatic Drive
- No. of Speeds: 2 Ranges
- Brakes: Wet, Multi – Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Type: Independent
- Mid(rpm): Standard (2000 rpm)
- Rear(rpm): Standard (540 rpm)
- Implement pump (gpm): 5.9
- Steering pump (gpm): 2.6
- Total flow (gpm): 8.5
- Category, 3 pt hitch: CAT 1
- Hitch Lift capacity lbs(Hitch end): 1,433
- Lift control type: Position
- Overall length(Bumper to link, in.): 103
- Wheelbase (in.): 59
- Overall width with tires, (in.): 44.9
- Height to top of ROPS (in.): 84.5
- IND Front / Rear: 23 x 8.5 – 12 / 33 x 12 – 16.5
- Total weight without ballast (lbs.): 1,689
LL2102 – Front End Loader
- Tractor Application: XJ series
- Bucket (in): 50
- Maximum Lift Height (in): 85.7
- Clearance with Attachment Dump(in): 63.3
- Reach at Maximum Height (in): 25.1
- Maximum Dump Angle (deg.): 50
- Maximum Rollback Angle (deg.): 38
- Digging Depth (in): 3.7
- Overall Height in Carry Position (in): 43.2
- Lift Capacity (@ Pivot Pin) (lbs): 1,276
- Breakout Force (@ Pivot pin) (lbs): 1,687
- Approx. Weight (Loader w/o Bucket) (lbs): 580
4WD (FRONT WHEEL MECHANICAL ASSIST)
Go from 2WD to a 4WD with a simple move of a lever.
DUAL PEDAL, 2 RANGE HST
Easier and more comfortable than rocker pedals.
Easiest PTO to operate that can be turned on or off with a switch.
PTO SELECTOR SWITCH
Allows you to select the rear-PTO, mid-PTO or both.
STANDARD MID PTO
2000 RPM Mid PTO for optional 60” mid-mount mower or 50” front mount snow blower.
STANDARD HYDROSTATIC POWER STEERING
Makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue.
STANDARD FOLDABLE ROPS
Allows storage in low clearance buildings or sheds.
YOUR CHOICE OF TIRES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST*
Choose Industrial or Turf tires at no additional cost. * Subject to dealer inventory.
Category 1 with a hitch lift capacity of 1,433 lbs. allows usage of a wide variety of implements.
ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED 3-POINT HITCH CONTROLS
Easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience with hydraulic position control.
STANDARD REAR WORK LIGHT
Adjustable light to improve visibility where you need it.
STANDARD DRAW BAR
Increases the usefulness of the tractor without the additional optional cost.
LARGE FUEL TANK
Provides long operation times between fill-ups.
STANDARD RUBBER MAT
MITSUBISHI TIER 4 ENGINE
Fuel efficient engine delivers reliable performance. Rubber engine mounts reduce operator platform vibration. Standard preheat starting aid improves cold weather starting.
EASY OPEN ONE-PIECE HOOD
Provides accessibility for easy maintenance.
MODERN ERGONOMIC DESIGN
This small chassis compact is ergonomically designed and stylish.
Tractor may be shown with optional features and/or customizations. Standard features are subject to change without notice. Please call one of our sales reps today to verify all information on this tractor.
NOTE ALL TRACTORS ARE SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. CALL TODAY TO CHECK STOCK ON THIS UNIT.
Yucaipa Trailers is not responsible for typographical or photographical errors. Some of the trailers in the photos are equipped with optional options and are not on this particular tractor for sale. Some photos are for publication purposes only. Some tractors are FOB certain locations. Please call our toll free number to speak with a sales representative to verify all the information on the tractor and the exact pickup location of the unit you are looking at. All tractors are subject to prior sale. Specs and options are subject to change without notice.
Thanks in advance Yucaipa Trailers Nationwide!