- Price: $16995.00
- Payment options: CASH, CASHIERS CHECK, FINANCING AVAILABLE OAC... CALL NOW SOME FEE'S MAY APPLY
- MSRP: $20965.00
- Discount: $3970
- Exterior color: BLUE
- Year of Manufacture: 2020
- Condition: NEW
- Availability: AVAILABLE IN REDLANDS CA (CALL NOW)
- VIN# 1090
- Stock Number:
- Exterior Length:
- Exterior Width:
- Exterior Height:
- Interior Length:
- Interior Width:
- Interior Height:
- Width Between Fender Walls:
- Rear Door Opening:
- Rear Door Width Opening:
- Curb Weight:
ENGINEERED FOR EXCELLENCE.
Experience power and easy maintenance with our MT1 series sub-compact tractors MT122/MT125—featuring eco-friendly 3-cylinder engines and like all LS tractors, 4WD. Designed for ultimate durability and heavy duty projects, you can expect top-notch safety features in the LS MT1 Sub-compact tractors including wider bases and ROPS.
- Engine HP – 21.5
- PTO HP – 15.0
- Transmission – 2 range HST
- 3-Point Lift Capacity – 970 lbs.
- Loader Lift Capacity – 1005 lbs.
4WD (FRONT WHEEL MECHANICAL ASSIST)
Don’t get stuck in the mud! Getting enough traction is important in performance ability—the LS MT122 sub-compact tractor offers 4WD so you can rest assured when you’re getting heavy loader work completed. Experience the benefits of 4WD while loading. Shift with ease—go from 2WD to a 4WD with a simple move of a lever.
DUAL PEDAL, 2 RANGE HST
Easier and more comfortable than rocker pedals.
Easiest PTO to operate that can be turned on or off with a switch.
PTO SELECTOR SWITCH
Featuring PTO selector switch which allows you to select the rear-PTO, mid-PTO or both— which makes driving one of these tractors a pleasure.
STANDARD MID PTO
2000 RPM Mid PTO for optional 60” mid-mount mower or 50” front mount snow blower.
STANDARD HYDROSTATIC POWER STEERING
Add control to your steering with hydrostatic power steering. Make your turning easier — improve control and reduce fatigue.
STANDARD FOLDABLE ROPS
Allows storage in low clearance buildings or sheds.
YOUR CHOICE OF TIRES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST*
Your choice of turf or industrial tires at no additional cost. * Subject to dealer inventory.
Category 1 with a hitch lift capacity of 970 lbs. is smooth and responsive.
ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED 3-POINT HITCH CONTROLS
Easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience with hydraulic position control.
EASILY ADJUST MOWING HEIGHT
Adjusting the cutting height for the available 60″ mid-mount mower is as easy as turning a dial.
Convenient storage keeps tools handy.
MODERN ERGONOMIC DESIGN
This small chassis compact is ergonomically designed and stylish.
COMFORTABLE HIGH-BACK SEAT
Supportive and comfortable seat reduces fatigue and reverses position for backhoe use.
- Type: 3-cylinder, Indirect-injection, Water-cooled
- Model (Tier 4 ): Yanmar 3TNV76F
- Engine HP (Gross): 21.5
- PTO HP: 15.0
- Rated Speed (RPM): 3,000
- Displacement (cu in.): 68.0
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 6.6
- Alternator (V-A): 12V – 40
- Transmission: Hydrostatic Drive
- No. of Speeds: 2 Ranges
- Brakes: Wet, Multi-Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Type: Independent
- Mid PTO: Standard (2500 rpm)
- Rear PTO: Standard (540 rpm)
- Implement pump (gpm): 4.6
- Steering pump (gpm): 2.1
- Total flow (gpm): 6.7
- Category, 3 pt hitch: CAT 1
- Hitch Lift capacity (lb.): 966 (728 @ 24″)
- Lift control type: Position
- Overall length (Bumper to link, in.): 97
- Wheelbase (in.): 56
- Min. overall width with IND tires (in.): 47
- Height to top of ROPS (in.): 87
- Turf Front/ Rear: 18 x 8.5 – 10 / 26 x 12.0 – 12
- IND Front/Rear: 18 x 8.5 – 10 / 26 x 12.0 – 12
- Total weight without ballast (lbs.): 1,444
FRONT END LOADER – LL1101
- Bucket Size (in.): 50
- Maximum Lift Height (@ Pivot Pin) (in.): 72.0
- Clearance with Attachment Dump (in.): 48.8
- Reach at Maximum Height (in.): 25.2
- Maximum Dump Angle (deg.): 46
- Maximum Rollback Angle (deg.): 28
- Digging Depth (in.): 4.8
- Overall Height in Carry Position (in.): 41.5
- Lift Capacity (@ Pivot Pin) (lbs.): 966
- Breakout Force(@ Pivot pin), lbs.: 2,039
- Approx. Weight (Loader w/o Bucket) (lbs.): 364
BACKHOE – LB1107
- Digging Depth (in.): 75.1
- Reach from Centerline of Swing Pivot (in.): 114.9
- Loading Height (in.): 59.5
- Swing Arc (deg.): 135
- Transport Height (in.): 74.7
- Bucket Rotating (deg.): 169.4
- Stabilizer Spread (Down Position) (in.): 78.5
- Stabilizer Spread (Up Position) (in.): 53.2
- Backhoe Options: Thumb, Big Foot Options, and Rubber Pads
- Bucket Digging Force (lbs.): 2,194
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 661
We will beat any West Coast Look Trailer Dealer, Pace American Dealer, Cargo Express Trailer dealer on the same spec trailer. Call for more details…
Trailer may be shown with optional features and/or customizations. Standard features are subject to change without notice. Please call one of our sales reps today to verify all information on this trailer.
NOTE ALL TRAILERS ARE SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. CALL TODAY TO CHECK STOCK ON THIS UNIT.
Yucaipa Trailers is not responsible for typographical or photographical errors. Some of the trailers in the photos are equipped with optional options and are not on this particular trailer for sale. Some photos are for publication purposes only. Some trailers are FOB certain locations. Please call our toll free number to speak with a sales representative to verify all the information on the trailer and the exact pickup location of the unit you are looking at. All trailers are subject to prior sale. Specs and options are subject to change without notice.
Thanks in advance Yucaipa Trailers Nationwide!